A childhood friend of mine (and her kids ages 2,4,6) moved out of her mother's house about six weeks ago. Since then she has been elusive about the whereabouts of the kids no one has seen or heard from them in weeks.. Last week an old boyfriend (no relation to any of the kids) called the grandmother to say he was taking the eldest girl to live with him and he needs her birth certificate. Of of course the grandmother said no but she's not sure what if any steps she should take now. She is worried that her daughter might be giving the kids away to be with her new boyfriend (who's name is now tattooed on her).

asked 04 Aug '13, 12:10

Tigres00's gravatar image

accept rate: 0%

edited 06 Aug '13, 12:46

Tammy's gravatar image

Tammy ♦♦

Laws are different depending on what country/province/state you live. I would recommend contacting your local Child Protective Services to address your questions, and/or for the grandmother to seek legal counsel.

(06 Aug '13, 12:47) Tammy ♦♦
Be the first one to answer this question!
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "Title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "Title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: 04 Aug '13, 12:10

Seen: 3,647 times

Last updated: 06 Aug '13, 12:47